Thursday, May 13, 2010

Sam's Blue and Green Baby Shower

My Aunt Samantha had a baby in 2007, so I helped to host her second baby shower. My part of the shower was to order the cookies from Goodies, and display them. Since this was Sam's second baby, we opted not to have a cake and traditional shower. We threw a small family shower and had such a great time. I took a pie tower and wrapped crystal wire around the legs along with fibers and coordinating ribbon. I then made tags with with the parents, big brother, and baby's name on them to hang from the top. I then arranged the cookies around the tower. It turned out rather cute.
My gift for Sam was a Petunia Picklebottom diaper bag purchased from Rosemary and Thyme in Exeter, California. I loved the diaper bag, and I think she did too!
It was truly too cute. (photo courtesy of: http://celebritybabies.people.com/2007/05/30/sheryl_crow_tak/)


No comments:

Post a Comment