Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Easton's second baby shower


My Mother-in-law Tami threw me a second shower for Easton, and themed it Cowboy (since his nursery was a cowboy theme). Peggy with Creative Cakes created the yummy cake, and again it was just too cute!


Tami strung Easton's name together, and hung it from the fireplace, and placed white star dishes on the coffee table filled with different goodies.


You can see the red handkerchiefs, star confetti, blue and red votive candles, cowboy hat and the diaper cake that my Aunt Sam made. She ordered the crocheted cowboy boots off of ebay, painted a few wooden horses and stars to go around the cake, and a toy horse on the top. She did such a great job! It was too cute! You can also see my Husband and I in one of our prom pictures. Tami was too much fun, and I can only imagine what she would do if she could see our little girl London. We named London after Tami almost one year from the time we lost Tami. Thank you "Gramma Tami"!

No comments:

Post a Comment