And below you will see the after picture. OMG! After going through her site I am even more inspired to get going on painting a few of my own things!!
A list of items I still need to work on:
- Sand and paint the shoe tree in the entryway (I attached old wood to the top and bottom of the tv stand it used to be to create a little shoe seat).
- Make and hang two bulletin boards over the computer desk in the family room.
- Find and fix a dresser/sofa table/short bookcases for under the window in the dining room
- Finish painting the adirondeck chairs I bought last year black.
- Make growing panels in the backyardd to cover some of the ugliness that was my Grandpa's satellite wiring circa 1985.
- Put up the molding around the bathroom mirror.
This weekend I went in the backyard and I decided I was going to BUILD SOMETHING!!! I got out the chop saw, two drills, and I started attaching old wood to a tv stand I am repurposing for a shoe seat in the entry way. I added the wood to look like molding. Next I need to fill the holes, sand the item, prime the shelf, and paint it. Then I am going to enlist the help of my Mom to sew a little seat cushion to sit on top of it. I will post pictures when it's done!!