Friday, December 3, 2010

Lack of posts

I am so sorry for the lack of posts for those of you who check back here. I have recently went back to school, and am in the last push to finish those classes!!! I will post pictures in 10 days...because I GRADUATE DECEMBER 11!!!! I have always gotten so close, and then I don't actually finish, and start in a new program, so I will finally have my bachelors degree...and will be done there! Woo hoo!!! So I am sorry that I have all but abandoned this blog, but don't you worry i am still making stuff! Recently, I designed and printed the announcements and invitations for my graduation party, designed a good friend's baby shower invitation, designed several Christmas labels, and am designing Christmas tags to put on this blog so watch out for those!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment