Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Ripping and Tearing Fabric for Backdrops


Okay, so I was just perusing my usual daily reads and cam accross Celebrations at Home's blog. I thought to myself OMG!!!! They are writing about hanging stuff like lace and fabric to create backdrops. My Mom did this last year!!! Do you all remember seeing the pictures of Roxanne's vintage green wedding? I feel like we were ahead of the curve!!! And let me tell you, this entire wedding was a DIY. We had like 4 hours before the wedding to have it ready!!! Luckily, the Queen Grandma, Grandpa, my King Husband, and my 2 kids were on hand to help tear fabric for the table cloths. And you must do the "rrrrrrrrrrip" sound when you are tearing the seams. Please see my post about this beautiful wedding! I so enjoyed helping with this one!

You know what my most favorite part of the decor for this wedding was?
It was most definately the vegan cupcakes sitting atop the tree trunks....aren't they cute?! EEEEEEEEEE!!! I hope you are all having a great Tuesday!





No comments:

Post a Comment