Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Jones Design Company - Audrey's Nursery

I was searching around today, and found this beautiful nursery! I love everything about it....and I mean everything. You can find Jones Design Company here .
I love this ruffle pillow, and especially.....the crown print hanging behind it. Where do I find that?!!!!!!

Above is the changing table, with a print of vintage sweets...I love everything in this nursery is so non-Babies R Us.

I love the mossy green, and that bed is just too cute. My Mom bought and has stored a bed very similar to this one in white with tall four posts.....I almost can't wait for London to go into a big girl bed, and that's only because I get to re-decorate!


And lastly, I think this Mom of 4 is amazing, she owns her own company and is raising 3 boys and only 1 girl. She deserves some serious credit!!! AND then she blogs about it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment