Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Happy 6th Grade Graduation Foo!

Today is a very special day. My youngest Sister-in-law graduated from the 6th grade. She is such a beautiful young lady. We were so lucky because Aunt Kelli (who works at the elementary school) saved us seats in the front row! Perfect for taking pictures!! Thanks Kelli!! I met our Gram, two Sister-in-laws, two Cousins, and my Husband. Below are a few pictures of our beautiful young lady.

I can wait, but I can't wait to watch her grow up. She is a beautiful girl, and so into nature and animals.


And I made them take one funny one for me, and their expressions are so their personalities. Tiffani (the one in the gray jumper with blue purse) is so sweet deep down, but is fiesty on the outside. Tori (the graduate in yellow) is a very mellow, quiet girl, and is just coming into her own. Eddie (the only BOY!) loves his Sisters so much, and feels such a need to protect them, and make sure they are on the right track. Tara (the one in the black shirt) is a very quiet one, and has done this same face for pictures for so many years.

It was also nice to spend some time with Gram, Kelli, Holli & Sierra.

No comments:

Post a Comment