Thursday, June 2, 2011

Bump Watch: 19 Weeks


How Far Along: 19 weeks!

Size of baby: Large heirloom tomatoe (8 1/2 ounces)

Total Weight Gained: 6 lbs.

Maternity Clothes: A mix of regular clothes with the bella band and maternity clothes. My good friend loaned me two bags of her maternity clothes which has really really helped get me through thus far!

Gender: Unknown

Movement:
If I sit still the baby kicks pretty hard, and the King Daddy can now feel the kicks from the outside.

Sleep:
I have been sleeping fine, with the exception of our 2 year old who is having some trouble transitioning into her big girl bed.

What I miss:
I miss playing rough with my kids in the floor because now I can't lay down and play airplane with either one of them, but especially my 5 year old.

Cravings:
I like salty anything (chips, salsa, etc.)!

Aversions: Nothing.

Symptoms: Other than having a belly sticking out, and feeling weak on occasion...feeling pretty good.

Best Moment this week:
Our 5 year old son (KnightI) graduated from preschool this week, and that was a pretty big deal. I had to work, so the King Daddy took lots and lots of pictures for me! We put up Queen London's big girl bed and one afternoon we went looking for her and she had climbed up into her bed and gone to sleep all by herself....it was very sweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment