Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Grandma's......

I was reading a post today about "a Grandma by any name is still a Grandma", and it began me thinking....my kids have all kinds of Grandma's...
1. Grandma (Maternal Grandma, or we refer to her on here at the Queen Grandma)
2. Grandma Tami (Paternal Grandma, or we do call her Grandma and Mama Tami)
3. Grandma Delores (Maternal Great-Grandma)
4. Grandma Bobbie (Maternal Great-Grandma)
5. G.G. (Paternal Great-Grandma)
6. Grandma King (Paternal Great-Grandma)
7. Nana (Paternal Step-Grandma)
8. and one other than we haven't quite decided what her title will be....maybe we'll just call her by her name (Paternal Step-Step-you get the idea)!

I am thankful for each one of these women for their role in my children's lives. My Mom is the funnest, adventure seeking, playing in the dirt kind of Grandma, and it doesn't bother her one bit! My late Mother-in-law was amazing for me and my Son; she was always up for whatever we had in mind, and just giggled when I had an idea that was out there.

I just wanted to thank my Mom for being so fun! Easton loves to come to your house! And I wish I could have spent more time with my Mother-in-law, and I hope she can see the kids from Heaven!

No comments:

Post a Comment