Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Ashlynn's 5th Ice Cream Social Birthday Party via The TomKat Studio

I absolutely LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the hanging ice cream cones!! And I would have never thought to do that! Doesn't that tree just look too yummy!

Above is the invitation that Ashlynn's Mom used for the party. Ashlynn is wearing a rosette tank by Modern Frills and a tutu by Tiny Belles Boutique. I love the blue that they used....really! The invites are by Pen 'N Paper Flowers.

And as all of you know I am super partial to intials or anything monogrammed, so I love this lime green A! I think Ashlynn had a great looking party! I wish I had more time to throw my loved ones parties like this!
FYI - my nephew is turning 4 tomorrow!! I can't wait to help out with his Blue Train Birthday Party. I am the cupcake making, picture copying Auntie!!

(All images via The TomKat Studio)


No comments:

Post a Comment